Abdul,

I wasn't sure how much info to give.  We are on SRM 2.2/ITSM 7.0.3.  In SRM
2.2, you can only configure the system to use one type of approval for all
SRs.  We've chosen to use the management chain.  Which means that if we want
to get approvals based on a level process, we have to have the SR create a
change request.  Then we use the change request to garner the approvals, and
you can use the product category to map approvals.

I hope that helps.
Thad