They are all hidden and group up in the left top corner just under the not
hiidden fields

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/05/2011 09:37 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Resize a view.

Are there any stray fields below your main display area? The User tool
resizes forms based on the location of all displayed fields.