Open it in Dialog, and then have your 'ok' button do a push to the form you
want to do the create on J

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of
john.athe...@schneider-electric.com
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 8:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Resize a view.

**
Thanks all for responding.  I need the on open to be submit so that it
creates the record that I'm looking for.   Nothing worked unless I set it to
Dialog and then the record is not created.
_________

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email:  <mailto:%20john.athe...@apcc.com> john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site:
<http://www.apc.com/>  www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132 Fairgrounds Road, West
Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

"Grooms, Frederick W" <frederick.w.gro...@xo.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

08/05/2011 10:09 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: Resize a view.

How are you opening the form?  If you are opening it any other way than a
Dialog it will open based on the User's settings (If they have Maximize
Window set in the options)

Fred