Subject: Re: First Call Resolution
From: Pavan <hipa...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, August 03, 2011 10:34 am
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

We had to automate this process to avoid any manual decision making as it violates the actual rules if someone manually fills the information in a field.

If the Case is created by person A and it was never assigned to anyone else or to any other group and the ticket was resolved within the 30 mins time frame.

Again every company uses different logic but that is how we are doing internally over here.

Thanks
Pavan