From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Schon, Stuart
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 10:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident 7.6.04 WorkLogs

**
Hi

Yep we found the same thing and were forced to increase its size. To prevent
users from adding data that should be an attachment we restricted the size to
1500, big enough for almost all text needed to be explained in the WL but
forces long email trails to an attachment.

We also check all the other apps to see if they had the same issue and adjusted
accordingly

Stuart Schon
Team Leader

Fujitsu Australia Limited
2 Julius Avenue, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
T +61 2 9113 9435 M +61 458 592 245
stuart.sc...@au.fujitsu.com<mailto:stuart.sc...@au.fujitsu.com>
au.fujitsu.com<http://au.fujitsu.com>

[file:///C:\DOCUMENTS%20AND%20SETTINGS\SCHONST\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\Fujitsu_files\fujitsuemailsignature.gif]