Good afternoon All -
Windward is in search of a full time Mid-Level Remedy Consultant, this is a
fulltime opportunity working in support of various contracts with our federal
government as well as commercial clients.  We are willing to sponsor the right
candidate for a DoD Secret level clearance.  This person will be based out of
our headquarters located in Herndon, VA and travel would be required and
covered by the company as needed.
This is a direct hire position, if you are interested please feel free to
contact me at anytime to discuss your qualifications, availability and salary
requirements.

Windward IT Solutions, founded in 1997, is at the forefront of Business
Technology Management (BTM) and is a trusted partner of Communication Service
Providers, the Federal government, and global Fortune 1000 corporations that
run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world. With
strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward
BTM RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process,
organization, information, and technology to effectively address business
priorities. Windward offers a proven set of technology-independent solutions
focused on the three core disciplines of Business Technology Management - IT
Service Management, IT Infrastructure Management, and IT Operations Management
- to help our clients plan and deliver high-impact IT services.
Only Windward has deep and vendor-agnostic expertise across all three
disciplines of Business Technology Management - IT operations management, IT
infrastructure management, and IT service management - to help our clients
master the complexities of aligning process, technology, organization, and
information to meet business/mission goals.
Since we began in 1997, Windward brings a solid track record in helping clients
align IT operations with real business priorities. We are trusted by the
world's foremost businesses and high-profile military and Federal agencies to
deliver straightforward guidance, deep operational and process knowledge, and
unbiased, product-agnostic approaches to IT operational excellence.
Position Summary
As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our
team a mid-Level BMC Remedy consultant will have the ability to take detailed
customer requirements and implement those requirements on ITSM 7.6.x+ systems
with some direction or guidance.  The consultant would also have the ability to
lend technical assistance during the analysis, design and implementation of BMC
Remedy Service Management applications, for large Federal, enterprise and
service provider clients. The candidate must have experience and knowledge in
deploying core functionality in an out of box ITSM system; this includes the
ability to install the system on at least one server platform and one database.
 The characteristics of this position include: a working command of technology
and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of client
processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality
and customization. The successful candidate will work as part of a team on
client engagements with some direct supervision.
Position Requirements

 *   Must have development experience with BMC Remedy version 7.5+ AR System
 *   Able to provide application support for the configuration, customization,
and administration of the ITSM Remedy 7.5+ application in close coordination
with the customer staff
 *   Must have a good working knowledge of Service Desk processes (incident and
problem management)
 *   Familiarity and experience with other BMC tools, such as CLM,
ProactiveNet, Atrium Orchestrator, or BladeLogic highly desired
 *   Experience working with BMC Atrium CMDB is preferred, as well as an
understanding of Definitive Software Library and its function within the CMDB
desired.
 *   Familiarity with BMC and non-BMC automation platforms (CA ITPAM, BMC
Atrium Orchestrator, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator) highly desired
 *   Must have BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite experience on two of the
ITSM modules, such as:
    *   BMC Remedy Service Desk
    *   BMC Remedy Asset Management
    *   BMC Remedy Change Management
    *   BMC Remedy Service Level Management
    *   BMC Service Management
 *   Experience and a good working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
is a plus
 *   Experience with Java and XML is a plus
 *   Familiarity with network/application operation and definition within the
OSI model including IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP
 *   Work with client management and staff to integrate the client's business
objectives, current technical infrastructure and state of the art technologies
into enterprise-wide solutions.
 *   Design and/or assess operational processes for effective enterprise wide
network and systems technology management.
 *   Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance or above required
 *   Willingness to travel up to 100%
 *   BMC certifications preferred.
 *   Training BMC Remedy application or on the core Action Request System are
preferred
 *   Minimum of 4 years experience with any version of the Remedy Action
Request System as a system administer or programmer
 *   Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Service Desk experience, to include Remedy
experience required (2 years on ITSM 7.5+)
 *   A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of
technical and business oriented individuals is required.
 *   Prior experience in a consulting environment is preferred
Education Requirements

 *   Familiarity with or ITIL(r) certifications preferred.
 *   Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an
environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding
career.  We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life
and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package.  We offer
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability,
Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to
purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave,
Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Regards,

Beverly

Beverly D. Smith, PHR
Senior Recruiter
Windward IT Solutions

bsm...@windwardits.com
703.812.0155 - Office
703. 870.0229 - Cell
703.812-0199 - General Fax
703-673-4198 - Confidential Fax

2300 Corporate Park Drive
Suite 400
Herndon, Virginia 20171
www.windwardits.com

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC575E.C73ABEC0]

This transmission may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PROPRIETARY. The information contained herein is for the exclusive use
of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use, or duplication of this
message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately delete it and notify me by telephone
(703.812.0155) and electronic mail at the above address.