Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] Im Auftrag von Misi Mladoniczky
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. August 2011 11:03
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: how can I a) change my current ticket-id-layout (keep in mind that
we are at position 099999, for example) from "000001" to "AR000001" and b) how
can I add two letters at the beginning of the field with database id: 1?

Hi,

If your current format is 000000 and the new format is xx000000, you need to do
two things:
1. Extend the length of the field from 6 to 8 characters 2. Change the default
value from nothing to "xx"

You must also figure out if you are storing the data somewhere else, such as
'Parent Ticket Id' in the same or another form. This may also need the new
length.

If you want to convert the old ticket ids to the new format, you want to do so
with our RRR|Chive-utility.

source_server   = myserver
source_user     = Demo
source_password =
source_form     = Trouble Ticket
target_server   = myserver
target_form     = Trouble Ticket
qual            = '1' LIKE "0_____"
splitsearch     = YES
transfertype    = MOVE
entryidmode     = AR000000
logfile         = AUTO
loglevel        = INFO
progressbar     = YES

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):