Swanand, you can ask your DBA team to create views of the Remedy tables to
put real table names instead of numbers. Remedy may have already done some
of this work for you. In my 6.3 system, there are some existing views with
real names. If you can do that, wouldn't you be able to dump the 6.3 server
but keep the database? Then use a view form to look at the data. This
differs from Misi's suggestion in that the db is external. If you load the
data into your ITSM system, you won't have to maintain that extra database.

This is partly related - when we go after the views created by Remedy, using
the ODBC client, we only see a few fields per table. I'm guessing that the
Remedy 6.3 ODBC setup doesn't play well with the much newer OS/Office
software. I hope this helps.

Drew
SCAB, Honduras