What are your recommendations?

Issue: I'm sending records with timestamp field values over to an
external system, but we have AR Servers in multiple time zones that
could be performing this operation. In filter workflow the timestamp
value sent is displayed in the format according to the time zone that
server is in that processes that filter action.

This can behavior can be seen in notification emails that display
timestamps.

Options I can think of:

1.      Send $SERVER$ value and state to receiver how to alter time
received based on the $SREVER$ value.
2.      Alter the time zone on the AR Server so they are all on the same
time zone regardless if physically they are not.  Not sure the side
effects of this though.
3.      Create separate filters and specify on the run-if qualification
$SERVER$ = "XXXXX" and adjust date/time field value accordingly.

I'm leaning towards option 3.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>