From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Menu and the Clear Options

**

Todd, this won't work if you select Clear.  Even if you have the Menu
choice option selected, nothing happens when you select clear.

So I have an Active Link with a Menu Choice to kick off my workflow, but
if the person selects Clear, nothing happens.

So I have to create a 2nd Active Link on Lose Focus of the menu that
kicks off workflow if the field is NULL.

Because of Modify ALL I also have to create filters to make sure that if
the field is NULL, that the workflow is kicked off.  Blech...

All because selecting Clear does not register in the system as a
"change" on the Menu field.  I think it's simply clearing out the field
and nothing more....

Lisa