On a similar note, I found that 3 java plugin servers run with the ITSM and
CMDB installation:

/prod/sys/remedy/apps/AtriumCore/remedyunit/cmdb/plugins/shared/pluginsvr_config.xml
AIS.FILTERAPI, BMC.ARDBC.ATRIUM.API, RMDY.ITSM.RLE

/prod/sys/remedy/apps/AtriumCore/remedyunit/cmdb/plugins/ne/pluginsvr_config.xml
BMC.FILTERAPI.NORM.ENGINE

/prod/sys/remedy/ARSystem/pluginsvr/pluginsvr_config.xml
ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE, ARSYS.ARF.REGISTRY

One plugin server can do the job of all 3 of these if configured properly.
 Each one of the processes eats up at a minimum 256mb and max 512mb of
memory, by default.

Axton