De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG]
En nombre de Koyb P. Liabt
Enviado el: Martes, 30 de Agosto de 2011 13:43
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Asunto: Staging Forn for WSDL Data?

**
We are passing data from an External System to generate a work order and a
task..
We are using WSDL.  What is the name of the out-of- the- box staging form that
is used to pass this data?
I was told there is an out of the box staging form. Is this correct?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a better approach?
Should we be passing this from an external system to a staging form?