There is no out-of-the-box Web Service for Work Order. So, if you are
creating a Work Order directly without a Service Request, you will need to
build one using the form "WOI:WorkOrderInterface_Create".

You can also configure a Service Request Definition that uses a Work Order
template associated with Tasks and have the external application consume
the web service "SRM_RequestInterface_Create_WS" which will then generate
Service Request --> Work Order --> Tasks.

Thanks
Mahesh