Thanks for the info Phil.  Interesting that you should say that "a much more
efficient method to synchronize the servers".  Because I believe the
arsignal was successful at caching some settings that were out-of-sync,
which a regular ar restart was not able to capture.  Though I can't confirm
that.  But it was regarding the Menu Access settings in the view
properties.  Example,  Search option was turned off, yet the search button
appeared on the Incident form.  This remained the case for about a year, ar
server restarts never caught this, until I ran the arsignal.  Or at least
that is my theory.  Does this make sense to you?

.ron