I'm not sure how to put a succinct title on this...I'll try to explain

I want 2 tables on a display form with "add" and "remove" buttons where
I can:

1.      Add item 1 from Table A to Table B, but then also remove from
Table A so it does not show up as an available selection again - since
user just added it.
2.      Remove item 1 from Table B and add back to Table A.

At the end of the Add / Remove process then I will process that data in
Table B.

I can get 90% for what I'm looking for using real forms associated with
the tables, however in this design the issue I have is that all the
original available selections are always listed- I do not really want to
delete the record from Table A only hide it from selection view again.

So far it looks like I can only associate a table to a form and I'm not
able to add custom columns to the table outside of that form.

This is so easy to do in .Net with temp datasets :-(

Currently, I'm thinking the only way I can do this is if I append to an
External qualification for Table A - where not like items in table B.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>