From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kali Obsum
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: User Tool Script Error

**

Hi,

Has anyone encountered the following script error when using the Remedy
7.6 User Tool?

Regards,

Kali

NOTICE

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document. We do not guarantee
the integrity of any e-mails or attached files and are not responsible
for any changes made to them by any other person.