Actually, things like

Update - Employee - Payroll

Remove - Employee - Benefits

Add - Employee - Training

Update - Employee - Record
In Process - Employee - Badge

would be better tracked as Business Services.  So the OpCats associated with
those would be to Add/Update/Remove --> Account --> Application.  The
ProdCats would list the application, and the Service would sync up with
those combinations to the degree that the Service Catalog had been
configured to do so.

This list:

Monitor - Hardware - Server, Router, Switch

Investigate - Improper Usage - Policy

Remediate - Unauthorized Access - Network
Mitigate - Data Spill - Classified Data

don't seem like Incidents, because there is no service interruption being
remediated.  These seem like either Problems, Changes, or Requests.  I hope
one day to expand my document to cover those, but it is not in its present
state intended for anything more than Incident.

Rick