Wow.  This is a great conversation.  I didn't mean to side rail this into an
ITIL processes conversation.  Just was curious on examples of what other
people are using as operational categorization.  I've spent a lot of time
over the years with a lot of clients on the sometimes painful process of
defining categorization.  I've seen a lot of different ways to do
categorization.  Usually one method will work for some and won't work for
others,  I was hoping that by getting a lot of people to give 5 examples it
would give everyone a solid set of examples to try in their organization to
see which method works best.  I'm always asked if I have examples of
categorization.  I have a sample list of about 200 that I have that I will
give out to clients as examples.  Some are used all the time and some are
used seldom.

For password resest a few examples may be:

Reset - Account - Password
Request - Password - Reset
Account Management - Password - Reset

If seen all 3 work at various sites.