From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Maria Calabrese
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM issue with Incident SRDs

I though about doing it that way, but the Incident type is not a field
available in the AOT for me to map and set.
Do you recall if you were on SRM 7.6.4?  this is the version that we're on.
Thanks for any addiitonal help you can provide.

Maria Calabrese
Bose Corporation

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.