Hi Mark,

Thank you for the input.

You can also add parameters on the command line that completely overrides
anything in the config:

rrrchive --qual="'2' = \"Demo\"" rrr.cfg
(Note that this example is complicated, as it contains both spaces,
single- and double-quotes that needs to be taken into account.)

Also note that if you want to do an wild-card match, you need to double
your %-signs:
qual = ('8' LIKE "%%twinkie%%")

Another important thing is the transfertype, that will usually not be
SYNCTOTARGET if you have complex, and especially date-based,
qualifications. You would then probably use transfertype=COPY instead.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):