Unfortunately, no.  The ardb.conf takes values to append to the related DDL
statement.  The difference in the DDL to create an index, versus a bitmap
index, does not fit this mold.  For example:

CREATE INDEX emp_bitmap_idx ON index_demo (gender);
CREATE BITMAP INDEX emp_bitmap_idx ON index_demo (gender);

The values in ardb.conf are appended to the end of the DDL, which let you do
things like this:

Form: index_demo
Clause: clause
  Id: gender
  Clause: clause
}

Which results in some pseudo DDL sql like this:

CREATE INDEX emp_bitmap_idx ON index_demo (gender) *TABLESPACE users*;

Axton Grams