From: Nair, Rajesh SISPL [mailto:nairraj...@atos.net]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 9:01 AM
To: IT (Amanullah Bashir Ahmed)
Cc: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: How to configue Action of Milestone in SLM

You Bro Greeting,

Replying to your queries after a long time.

Look its very simple. There will be a field is in hidden mode on the Helpdesk
form which populates the name of the managers and this values come from a form
called customer manager email id (something like this.) You can configure the
manager's name over their and the system will pick up the data from this form
and populate it in the HD form based on the RSD.

I have developed a different form which populates data based on RSD and CTI
combination both.

Try the first one

Rajesh Nair

Tel: +91 22 39372027
HCC 247 Park, Hincon House,
Tower-A, 8th floor, LBS Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083,
www.atos.net<http://www.atos.net/>

[cid:image002.gif@01CC873E.BB0B8C00]

As of July 1st 2011, Siemens IT Solutions and Services is an Atos business.