Check regional-setting at your PC or Locale in REMEDY-Client

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy User Client time issu

Group,

I am looking for help with a time issue we are facing.  We have the
using 24 hour clock on our server and the issue we are having is that
the 1200 to 1300 hour is being saved as 0000 - 0100.  Meaning that if
I enter 1230 as the time it will show as 1230 until I save it but when
I go back into the ticket it shows as 0030.  I have a work around
where the local system time is settings can be modified to where the
AM and PM are different and the client tool will recognize it.  we
have ours set as Z for AM and Z. for PM.

Is there something within Remedy settings that will alleviate this?

Dan

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is
intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email
and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any
attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi
Telecommunications Company (STC).