Hi,

Are we talking about Active Links or Filters?

I would create a Service-Call that in turn makes a Table-Loop on your
Floating users, and sends back a flag to indicate if the user is Floating
or Floating Read.

You can attach your service-filters to the "AR System Administration:
Manage User Licenses" form, where the correct table is already in place.

Just loop the table with 'User Category' set to "Server -Current Users"
and 'License Type' set to "Floating".

You can also copy the table and fields to a new Display-only-form if you
do not want to add your filters directly to the system form.

Unfortunately, the ARDBC-implementation used to list the users does not
allow you to specify the User Name in the table-qualification, so you have
to go through all rows. This should be fairly quick, but could potentially
be a performance hit if:
1. You have a lot of concurrent floating users
2. You are calling the Service very often

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):