I created this form/program that collects the information on a 1 hour
interval and records it.  I'm on 7.5.  Some interesting things in the
returned data.  Sometimes an Application Fixed license has a current license
type of Read, other times it does not.  I can't make heads or tails of it.
 I just chose to ignore the Current License Type for the Fixed licenses and
instead opted to use the License Last Access Time in relation to the
Collection Time to determine whether the user was actually using the
license.

Axton Grams