From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of White, Michael W (Mike)
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Time question

**
You can use built-in process Application-Bus-Time-Diff to return the number of
seconds between two dates excluding weekends/holidays.  Need records in
Business Time Holidays and Business Time Workdays, two forms Remedy provides
with ARS.  Each handles multiple records - different kinds of work schedules,
different kinds of holiday schedules (including no holidays if that's what
you're after).

Mike White
EMail michael.wh...@verizon.com<mailto:michael.wh...@verizon.com>
Office 813.978.2192