From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peter Romain
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.4 SP2 Issues

**
I just did an install of SP2 on a Win 2008 / SQL Server 2008 system with no
particular problems but I didn't install Mid-Tier as this needed to be deployed
in Websphere via the midtier.war (on the same server as ARS)

I also did an SP1 -> SP2 upgrade without the problems you had.

No explanation - just a different experience!