Hi,

Maybe you can do this with a service-call for each row, and pass the
row-specific data to the service.

Then you can do the second loop from inside the service.

This can be done on a separate display-only form, or in the same form
without loading all data.

Just pass the data you need to the service, and return the resulting data
fields.

I have done exactly this, and the depth has been 4-5 levels...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):