>From what I understand, after reviewing logs is that the table
gets refreshed in a filter as soon as you hit the Table Loop Call
Guide.
By staging the filter guides will determine the refresh order of the
tables.
the order of the guides determines the order the tables will get
refreshed.

This can be tested by setting an external Qual right before firing the
table loop guide, and testing
the results....