From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Smith, Beverly
Sent: November 9, 2011 8:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB POSTING - BMC Software Sr Software Consultant - Southern
California

Good morning Samuel -

The travel is primarily on the east coast and it is for Windward.  I had
left you a voicemail message a couple of weeks ago regarding a different
opportunity for San Francisco and another one for Scottsdale.

Please let me know the best time and number that I may reach you.

Thank you,

Beverly

Beverly D. Smith, PHR
Senior Recruiter
Windward IT Solutions

bsm...@windwardits.com
703.812.0155 - Office
703. 870.0229 - Cell
703.812-0199 - General Fax
703-673-4198 - Confidential Fax

2300 Corporate Park Drive
Suite 400
Herndon, Virginia 20171
www.windwardits.com

This transmission may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PROPRIETARY. The information contained herein is for the exclusive
use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please
note that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use, or duplication
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it and
notify me by telephone (703.812.0155) and electronic mail at the above
address.