From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Smith, Beverly
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB POSTING - BMC Software Sr Software Consultant - Southern
California

Good morning Samuel -

The travel is primarily on the east coast and it is for Windward.  I had left
you a voicemail message a couple of weeks ago regarding a different opportunity
for San Francisco and another one for Scottsdale.

Please let me know the best time and number that I may reach you.

Thank you,

Beverly

Beverly D. Smith, PHR
Senior Recruiter
Windward IT Solutions

bsm...@windwardits.com
703.812.0155 - Office
703. 870.0229 - Cell
703.812-0199 - General Fax
703-673-4198 - Confidential Fax

2300 Corporate Park Drive
Suite 400
Herndon, Virginia 20171
www.windwardits.com

This transmission may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PROPRIETARY. The information contained herein is for the exclusive use
of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use, or duplication of this
message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately delete it and notify me by telephone
(703.812.0155) and electronic mail at the above address.