** Can anyone else confirm that I'm not crazy?  I was wanting to change the message about floating and write licenses (error num 75) to be something more understandable.  After reading the error messages guide, I went down the wrong rabbit hole.   The guide states this (emphasis mine):

AR System Error Messages form
The information in this manual is also available through the AR System Error
Messages form. You can use this form to search for notes, warnings, and error
messages returned by AR System. You can also use this form to modify the
message contents that appears to users, to customize the detailed description in the
Description field, and to provide helpful notes in the Notes field.

So, I went through the process of importing this form def and the data, and modifying the messages that I wanted to customized.  I was surprised that none of my changes were taking effect-- the old messages still came up.  Reading further, and sensing some conflicting information, I decided to create a localized message using the AR System Message Catalog form-- a totally different form than the AR System Error Messages form.  This worked fine.  I'm just very confused-- is the AR System Error Messages form completely worthless?  Why would I bother importing it into AR System if it is simply a reference?

Thanks!

AR 7.5 patch 7
Windows 2003 32bit

Brien