We currently have a service request that requires the requester's direct
manager to approve it. The issue is,  not all managers have licenses. We had
the same requirement for Change Management and we did some customizations to
the AP forms to allow anyone to approve with no license. We did the same
customizations for SRM, but for some reason, it does not work. We got it to
work on our Dev environment which is one instance only. However for QA and
Prod, which are server group, the customization does not work.

I am wondering if anyone has done something similar to this and can shed
some light if possible.

We changed the permission to Public to change on field ID 102 and 13191

Environment:

ARS 7.5.04

ITSM 7.6.0

SRM 7.6.02