From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Gmail
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SR Approval

**
Matt,

Thanks for bring this important point to my attention.  Apparently, it seems
that this never even worked for change approvers.  All users that are able to
approve, have an AR floating license, so there is no problem.  I might have
been under the impression that it worked with no license, but It doesn’t seem
to be true.
Change approvers need AR license of Fixed or Float in addition to Change
Approval Functional Role.

Moe.