Hi,

You might want to check this out with RRR|Log, which you can test for free
until December 31, 2011 (this will soon be official). Just register an
account at http://rrr.se and contact me off list.

You would need to turn on API-logging during your peak hours, and then
analyze this file.

What you would be looking for is the ratio between queued calls and calls
where there is a gap. These number is something you can get on the
thread-statistics page of RRR|Log.

Here is a sample of the thread statistics page:
http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrLogThread.html

Let me know if you need further help on this!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):