Hi,

Strange that they changed this convention...

In other places, such as in a filter/actl set-/push-fields search, you can
also select fields. You can choose both the $-fields and '-fields. The
$-fields is just fixed data, and the '-fields represents columns in the
database.

For example ('Submitter' = $USER$) would translate to something like
('Submitter' = "miz") if I am logged in.

And ($Submitter$ = $USER$) will be something completely different, ("miz"
= "miz") if my name is in the current records Submitter-field.

The latter will match everything in the database...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):