Hi Jaya,

At times I have seen that AIE wont import all the records in the
external data for e.g. if the source data has 1000 records and you 6
threads configured then 1000/6 = 166.66 some 166 0r 167 records would
not be imported. Actually I have seen last thread fails to import and
give me very funny error stating many times

 <TID: 001> <DTL   > ????CopyFromCommonMap:: We Should not come
here.?????

We had raised BMC ticket and they have not come up with any solution and
say that this is strange.

Workaround which has always worked for us is whenever this happens we
restart AIE service and re run the exchange.

Thanks,

Ashutosh Tripathi | Remedy Application Management Services
DLF IT Park, 5th Block, 4th Floor, Manapakkam, Chennai- 600089 | India
VOIP: 36164 | M: +91 98 84 72 08 90
mailto:ashutosh.tripa...@logica.com <mailto:name.surn...@logica.com>  |
http://www.logica.com/ <http://www.logica.com/>
<http://www.logica.com/> Logica Pvt Ltd, registered in India (registered
number U30007KA1998PTC023830)
Registered Office: 124-125, Divyasree Technopolis, Yemlur P.O.,Off
Airport Road, Bangalore 560037, India