From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Wendy D'Avignon
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web URL in email notification incorrect

typically i dont find the answer in the BMC knowledge base so i came here 1st -
but this time the knowledge base did help solve my problem. I added my server
to my mid tier server list with the .[domain name] using the same admin
password and the web URL in the email notification worked.

Here's the knowledge base artical:
https://kb.bmc.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=KA298137&act=RATE&impressions=false&newguid=09012205de31d720133bc7d08fe0041bb