Or, if you are using ITSM 7.6+ then you have access to the Data Wizard which
you can use to change the Login ID  throughout the system (works on many other
fields too).

-Patrick

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: December 2, 2011 06:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: LogIn ID

**
Misi makes a great tool called LoginConv that can scour multiple fields in all
forms the do the translation.
http://www.rrr.se

Brien

On 12/2/2011 4:13 PM, Mike Hocks wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to change the Login ID on the user record in a
Remedy 7.6.04 environment, for example we use part of the employees first and
last name in the Remedy Login ID (The Remedy User Account is defined by the
Active Directory account) when an employee's name changes we need to reflect
this on the Remedy people record Login ID.

Is there a way to safely do this?

Thanks,

-Mike

attend wwrug12 www.wwrug12.com<http://www.wwrug12.com> ARSList: "Where the