From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Andrew C Goodall
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 1:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change phases

**
I was confused to what exactly you are referring to, e.g. approval process,
progress bar, etc...

If you're referring to the approval process:

Application Admin Console --> Custom Configuration --> Foundation --> Advanced
Options --> Approval Process Configuration --> Search existing mappings for
"CHG:Infrastructure Change"

Each approval process config record has a status flow to enter begin, approved,
rejected, no approvers states for your desired flow.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>  |  972.431.1518