From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Gadgil, Abhijeet
Sent: Martes, 06 de Diciembre de 2011 09:14 p.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Approval Engine: Threads

If you see multiple concurrent requests going into approval server, you may
want to move the Min / Max to say 4 / 4
Of course you will have to tune it for optimum results, but key basis on which
you should make the decision in this case I would say is by looking at how much
your pending queue gets built up and then tuning against that

Abhijeet

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.