Hi ,

I am keep on getting this error message whenever I tried to access the
remedy using IE . Please find the attached screenshot for your
reference.

Now this message is keep on appearing when I am  trying to create a new
incident also .

Please any work around for this error.

Thanks and Regards

RAVI CHANDRA R | Sr.BMC Remedy Administrator
DLF - SEZ, Block 5, 4th Floor, Manapakkam,Chennai - 600 089 | INDIA
ravi.chandra.ramag...@logica.com | www.logica.com
<http://www.logica.com/> Logica Pvt Ltd, registered in India (registered
number U30007KA1998PTC023830)
Registered Office: 124-125, Divyasree Technopolis, Off Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 037

  <http://www.logica.com/>

Think green - keep it on the screen.