Doug I have a question:: Indexing Overlays.. Can this be done?

 We are creating tons of overlay fields for reporting purposes that the
Company requirements / Gov has that BMC does not do..

What is the policy on these fields:: is there a doc on best performance for
using with flashboards, and Analytics, and API call's ETC..

I already know we are not suppose to use the overlays.. but that does not
matter when the customer wants it.. I do not think they know you, and I
cannot use your name in any meeting to stop it... LOL

--
Patrick Zandi