Hi Misi,

I am in Base Dev Mode, but I do see all of the other Custom objects; all but
the one I imported last night.

I'll try your steps to see if it works, I need to wait for someone to get in
(this woke me up very early... :(  because of course it's a 'get done now
project'...) because this is a new server and it's not accepting my password to
restart ARS, or see the arerror.log.

The odd thing is, is that when I import the app or objects a 2nd/3rd time, and
I do  not have "replace objects" checked, it does not give me the error that
they already exist.

I did try to change workspace, (that did not work). I also can NOT see any of
the imported objects in the AR User.

Thanks again!

-----------------------------------
Hi,

If you are in Base Development Mode, you will not see Custom objects.
Might this be the case?

Your Dev Studio cache might be corrupt. Try creating a fresh workspace
folder to see if you can view the objects.

I have seen a server with corrupt object relationship data. The following
might fix the issue:
1 - Turn Off 'record object relationships'
2 - Restart your remedy server
3 - Turn it back on
4 - Restart your remedy server

When I did this, the problem was one specific object that stopped the
'record object relationships' in the middle. There was an error message in
the arerror.log to indicate this.

Do you see your app in AR User / Mid-Tier?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):