Hi List - first of all Marry Christmas to you all!

I have an issue with reporting on ITSP Mid-Tier. Our users log into the
Mid-Tier, open up the HPD:Help Desk form and run a search. We have limited
search results to 1000 records. When their results are returned, they click on
the Select All Button and then the Report Button just underneath the results
set. This brings up the ReportSelection Dialog Box. They select a report and
then press the Run Button.

When this happens, they often get a response message:Type text or a website
address or translate a document.<http://translate.google.co.uk/?tr=f&hl=en>
Cancel<http://translate.google.co.uk/?tr=t&hl=en>
German to English translation
responres

HTTP Error 500 server is not responding

My questions are:

Why would this be occurring? If the mid-tier can return 1000 records with no
bother, why can't it report on 1000 records?
Where can I look to see why this is happening (log files, servlet exec? Etc)

We are running

Remedy 6.3 patch 24 - (One Admin server, Two user servers in a server group,
Load Balanced)
Mid-Tier 6.03.00 patch 022 - Microsoft-IIS/6.0 ServletExecAS/5.0 - (4
Mid-Tiers, Load Balanced)
Oracle 9.2.0.6.0

Any help is appreciated..!

Thanks,

Gavin Coleman
Senior Analyst/Programmer
Computacenter (UK) Ltd
Services & Solutions
Hatfield Avenue
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9TW, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 1707 631662
E: gavin.cole...@computacenter.com<mailto:gavin.cole...@computacenter.com>
W: www.computacenter.com<http://www.computacenter.com>

COMPUTACENTER PLC is registered in England and Wales with the registered number
03110569.  Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield Avenue,
Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 01584718.  Its registered office is at Hatfield Business
Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (Mid-Market) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 3434654. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park,
Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (FMS) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 3798091. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park,
Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive mail for the
addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you receive it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Computacenter information is available from: http://www.computacenter.com