From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cyclical Plugin Errors

** What plugin?
What server does it connect to?
Dump the network traffic and see what SYN packets are sent and see if it is
going to different IP addresses.
Do an nslookup from the server for the remote remedy hostname several times;
see if if you get the same answer for each nslookup.

ARERR 8755: The specified plug-in does not exist.
AR System server referenced a plug-in that the plug-in service has not loaded.

Is your plugin server crashing?  Check the PID to see if a new PID is issued or
check the armonitor logs to see if it crashes.

Where does the plugin reside (local or remote)?

What is the "Server-Plugin-Alias" line from ar.conf for this plugin?

What do the plugin logs show?

Axton Grams
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Butera, Joseph