100% agree.

For those particularly frustrating days, I've got a link to that video on
my Remedy Home Page in our Dev environment.  Not sure I could get away with
it in Prod.  :-)

My 8 year old daughter and I do this thing where we mimc that video with
whatever topic comes to mind.  My wife isn't sure which one of is the
bigger kid.
Me: Waterparks.  I've been thinking about waterparks lately.
Her: Yeah?
..
Me:  And I thought to myself, you know who would like to go to the
waterpark?  ME!  So I went inside.
Her.  waaahaaa!!
And so on.
Anyway, it had been a few months since I last looked at that, it never
seems to get old.  Thanks for posting.  :-)

Thad