From: Mahmoud Mahdy-Mohamed [mailto:mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com]
Sent: 18 January 2012 14:38
Subject: Auto create template change with tasks

**

Hi All,

I'm trying to auto create change template with tasks and after search I
follow the below link but I still have problems to fill template id field in
"chg:changeinterface_create" with a valid value:-

http://www.mail-archive.com/arslist@arslist.org/msg48283.html.

However I can create change automatically from my application but it is
normal change (if no templates required).

Please I need your help.

Note:- I'm using ITSM version 7.1.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud Mahdy Mohammed,PMP | Business Process Automation
Technology | Products & Services Delivery
Phone: +20(0)104999638
Mail: mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com
<mailto:mohamed.abdel-haf...@vodafone.com>

The content of this document is classified as Vodafone Egypt S.A.E.
Confidential and Proprietary Information.

The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents
of this (e-mail, document, information) and not to disclose to any third
party without the prior written consent of Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Recipient
will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any
attachments.

http://www.vodafone.com.eg <http://www.vodafone.com.eg/>