From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: best way to benchmark performance of ITSM functionality

>From another point of view, will the ramp up time and resources needed
for load testing really be cost effective for you? Most would be OK with
base lining their current environment and then making sure the new one
performs as good or better. You can do this by logging the queries and
on the web side, you can use Fiddler to trap the web requests.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2012, at 4:18 PM, Andrew C Goodall <ago...@jcpenney.com>