Dan, hopefully the below is clarifying…

I do have a spot in my heart for the Remedy world -- I have put nearly 20
years into it… our software extends ARS and it has been a fruitful world
for me and Kinetic Data.

What I was trying to avoid -- is a common confusion.

Many people believe that because they know "Remedy" they know "Kinetic".

We built our Admin capability in ARS and we store our data in ARS -- the
rest happens outside of normal ARS.

In my email - I was highlighting - it is different -- as not to disappoint
somebody who may be interested but does not have the Kinetic background.

Regardless -- Kinetic software is fairly straightforward - and if you are
interested in doing "creative work" and consulting -- Kinetic may be of
interest.

We have clients that would like assistance in Kinetic stuff -- I think many
on ARSList would enjoy a choice of doing something different, yet - still
be close to their existing knowledge space.

Specifically - I am getting emails from search firms for permanent
placement of Kinetic people…

It seems inappropriate to fwd to ARSList…

So - a one time email to the list - for people interested seems like the
appropriate approach.

BTW - I watched the "Star Trek" movie the other day…

In the words of Spock -- Live Long and Prosper ARS!!!

-John